MOFI4500-4GXeLTE-SIM4 V2 4G/LTE Router with Included SIM Card Slot
This router will work on all providers in North America and many around the world and fully certified with Verizon, Sprint, AT&T & TMobile.
Advanced Wireless Security
The MOFI4500-4GXeLTE-SIM4 creates a secure Wi-Fi® network by supporting the latest wireless security features to prevent unauthorized access. It supports many security options including 64/128-bit WEP, WPA, and WPA2 + more commercial grade security options to ensure that you will be able to secure your Wi-Fi network, regardless of your client devices. In addition, the 3G/4G/LTE mobile router utilizes dual active firewalls (SPI and NAT) to prevent potential attacks from across the Internet.
Easy to install and Use
Simply insert your sim card in the side and run the wizard to set up your configuration you require, such as wifi name, password and provider you want to use. If you want to monitor bandwidth use, slow down the internet, create multiple wifi networks, obtain a static public IP address and more, all that is needed is a few clicks. For those that use the router in a critical situation, enable the MOFI Watchdog system that will reboot the router and send alerts if any issue is detected or just want a heart beat signal from the router at a selected interval.
USB + SD Card Storage Server
By connecting a USB stick/USB Hard Drive or an Micro SD memory card in the micro SD card slot, you can have access to all files on any device connected to the router. This is great for anyone who wants access to their music, video files or anything else on their tablet pc. This feature is also very useful for someone who wants to use the router as a storage server.
- Built in 3G/4G/LTE Cellular Embedded Modem with multiple LTE bands that supports LTE, xLTE and LTE2 (LTE Advanced)
- Carrier Aggregation support to get the fastest speeds possible (up to 300Mbps download and 50 Mb/s upload using latest cat 6 module)
- Band 12 support for T-Mobile customers looking to get the best coverage possible using the new 700MHz band
- Certified to work on Sprint's network
- Ability to take a USB modem and share the internet connection
- Leaders in compatibility with 3G/4G/LTE internet modems around the world
- Advanced bandwidth monitoring, speed, bandwidth limits and restriction options
- Wall mountable small rugged metal design great for RV’s, ATMs, Kiosks, Buses, Taxi Cabs & many other applications that require a stable internet connection with watchdog mission critical performance
- Remote Central Fleet Management Cloud Interface that works on private IP as well
- Wireless Bride/Repeater mode to extend your wireless range and/or have the ability to use an Ethernet connection with any wifi signal including those from a hotspot device
- Mofi to Mofi VPN mode to allow a secure encrypted connection between offices.
- Ability to assign a static public IP address for any device that requires one (many providers do not give you a public IP address and you will need this for your DVR or anything that you need a direct connection from the outside.
- Android & iPhone USB Tethering Compatible (Plug in your Android phone via USB port to enable USB Tethering)
- MOFI Ad Blocker/Parental control built in to prevent annoying pop ups and increase the speed of your online experience.
- Full bandwidth monitoring where you can view the usage of every device connected and have ability to limit bandwidth/speed and other advance functions
- Parental screen to set automatic limit or access by time on any device connected
- Video games optimized mode for best online gaming experience including auto port forwarding for all Xbox, PlayStation and more.
- Super Fast (wireless speeds up to 300Mb/s full N speeds) up to 1000 ft range
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) + OPENSWAN IPSec and OpenVPN Support
- Multi-Wan with fail safe (if one connection fails, can set to auto connect to another)
- WiFi Fail Over (great for boater or anyone that gets free wifi and only use 4G/LTE when not in range)
- Fail Safe Boot Loader than can restore router on bad flash or failed firmware update
- USB Print Server to allow a regular USB inkjet printer become a network printer
- Full Advance Quality of Service (QOS Support)
- Detachable 7 inch 5dBi antennas allowing flexible gain performance antennas both wifi and 4G/LTE
- Dynamic DNS full support including customized option
- True DMZ not Pseudo DMZ Zone
- True IP-Pass-Through
- VPN Services & Termination - Device to Cisco, Linux, Juniper IPSec, L2TP & more
- Standalone VPN & DHCP Server
- Free Toll Free Technical Support and many more features included that is not listed here
- Custom firmware solution for customers requiring multiple units with included Cloud Management