MOFI4500-4GXELTE SIM7 COMBO
This model has some important new LTE bands such as 14, 66 and 71
SIM7 has bands: 2, 4, 5, 12, 13, 14, 17, 66, 71
Suggested to use this model on Verizon, AT&T & T-Mobile in the USA.
Band 71 is the new T-Mobile 600Mhz frequency that was released in 2019 which will provider a stronger T-Mobile signal in many rural areas.
Check the bands that you require if you are located in different parts of the world and see what your carrier's are using to determine which models are best for you.
The SIM7 will not work on Sprint as it does not have the Sprint bands that are needed such as band 25, 26 and 41.
For a full working system, you would only need this router plus a good cellular plan (ideally an unlimited hotspot plan).
No other hardware is necessary other than maybe an outdoor cellular antenna if you have a weak cellular signal.
This COMBO includes 2 x MOFI Ultra Wide Band RANGE1 Cellular Antennas
This combo replaces the stock MOFI antenna with these higher end antenna
Includes 2 x MOFI Ultra Wide Band Antenna (MOFI-UWB-RANGE1) + MOFI4500-4GXeLTE-SIM7 Router
Also included with order is a free sim card adapter kit if you have a small micro or nano sim since the router takes a large sim card (2FF)
Also includes the power 110-220Volt wall power adapter, 2 x wifi antennas, wall mount screws if you need to mount and an Ethernet cable.
NOTE: If you plan to use this router with a video camera system or something that needs port forwarding, you will need to get a public IP from your provider or you can use our MOFI CLOUD service that assigns you dedicated public IP for $14.99 a month or $149.99 a year.
You can contact us and we can set you with a free 7 days trial and help you set up your system with our router.
The MOFI4500-4GXeLTE-SIM7-COMBO is a high performance mission critical enterprise rugged metal router with a cellular LTE modem that supports LTE bands B2, B4, B5, B12/B17, B13, B14, B66 & B71 made for businesses or customers that want the best signal reception and speed.
Note: For T-Mobile customer's, this SIM7 model has support for the new Band 71 which is the 600 MHz LTE band that are best for rural areas due to the long range support.
With a compact wall mountable design, the MOFI4500-4GXeLTE-SIM7-COMBO is what installers asked for in a rugged metal enclosure made to work in a 24/7 environment. Business software includes Robust Fail Over, OpenVPN Server, IP Sec, Remote Cloud Management Interface, Multi WAN, Advance Bandwidth/Speed Controls plus many more features including the ability to obtain a public static IP address on any provider direct from Mofi Network called Mofi Cloud.
Made to work for M2M applications, the MOFI4500-4GXeLTE-SIM7_COMBO router packs a powerful punch with its 2 x 5dBi wifi external antennas that is able to push the wifi signal as far as possible while maintaining the fastest speeds. Also includes 2 x 5dBi 3G/4G/LTE wide band antennas for the cellular signal that is able to get the strongest signal reception possible. Simply put your sim card in the side of the router set your wifi password and you are ready to rock.
You must have an active service plan from your provider to use.
Advanced Wireless Security
The MOFI4500-4GXeLTE-SIM7-COMBO creates a secure Wi-Fi® network by supporting the latest wireless security features to prevent unauthorized access. It supports many security options including 64/128-bit WEP, WPA, and WPA2 + more commercial grade security options to ensure that you will be able to secure your Wi-Fi network, regardless of your client devices. In addition, the 3G/4G/LTE mobile router utilizes dual active firewalls (SPI and NAT) to prevent potential attacks from across the Internet.
- Built in 3G/4G/LTE Cellular Modem with multiple LTE bands that supports some of the newer bands including band 14, 66 and 71
- Includes bands 12 and 71 for T-Mobile customers looking to get the best coverage possible using the new 600MHz & 700MHz band
- Band Lock capable to lock the router to any of the available LTE bands. This is extremely important to maintain the fastest speeds possible.
- Advanced bandwidth monitoring, speed, bandwidth limits and restriction options
- Wall mountable small rugged metal design great for RV’s, ATMs, Kiosks, Buses, Taxi Cabs & many other applications that require a stable internet connection with watchdog mission critical performance
- Remote Central Fleet Management Cloud Interface that works on private IP as well
- Wireless Bride/Repeater mode to extend your wireless range and/or have the ability to use an Ethernet connection with any wifi signal including those from a hotspot device
- Mofi to Mofi VPN mode to allow a secure encrypted connection between offices.
- Ability to assign a static public IP address for any device that requires one (many providers do not give you a public IP address and you will need this for your DVR or anything that you need a direct connection from the outside.
- Android & iPhone USB Tethering Compatible (Plug in your Android phone via USB port to enable USB Tethering)
- Multiple SSID/Networks with full control including Guest accounts
- MOFI Ad Blocker/Parental control built in to prevent annoying pop ups and increase the speed of your online experience.
- Full bandwidth monitoring where you can view the usage of every device connected and have ability to limit bandwidth/speed and other advance functions
- Parental screen to set automatic limit or access by time on any device connected
- Video games optimized mode for best online gaming experience including auto port forwarding for all Xbox, PlayStation and more.
For customer that need an OPEN NAT, you can get a MOFI CLOUD account from us directly.
- Super Fast (wireless speeds up to 300Mb/s full N speeds) up to 1000 ft range
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) + OPENSWAN IPSec and OpenVPN Support
- Multi-Wan with fail safe (if one connection fails, can set to auto connect to another)
- WiFi Fail Over (great for boater or anyone that gets free wifi and only use 4G/LTE when not in range)
- Fail Safe Boot Loader than can restore router on bad flash or failed firmware update
- USB Print Server to allow a regular USB inkjet printer become a network printer
- Full Advance Quality of Service (QOS Support)
- Detachable 7 inch 5dBi antennas allowing flexible gain performance antennas both wifi and 4G/LTE
- Dynamic DNS full support including customized option
- True DMZ not Pseudo DMZ Zone
- True IP-Pass-Through
- VPN Services & Termination - Device to Cisco, Linux, Juniper IPSec, L2TP & more
- Standalone VPN & DHCP Server
- Free Toll Free Technical Support and many more features included that is not listed here
- Custom firmware solution for customers requiring multiple units with included Cloud Management