Wilson Pro 1300
The WIlsonPro Enterprise 1300/1300R is a commercial-grade, in-building cellular amplifier that represents the latest in cell signal boosting technology—including a revolutionary industry-first, three outdoor-antenna-port configuration. Depending on cell tower locations, using up to three outdoor antennas (each dedicated to a specific frequency band to collectively amplify signals from multiple towers) helps maximize coverage in commercial spaces up to 40,000 sq. ft. Based on user need or preference, the Enterprise 1300 can also utilize “common mode” as a default; using only a single outdoor (donor) antenna and a single port to receive cell signal.
With wired or LTE access (using the built-in cellular modem) to the WilsonPro Cloud for remote functionality, the Enterprise 1300 provides integrators and building managers with the capability to remotely manage, monitor, and adjust their amplifier, as well as receive real-time updates on a smartphone or tablet. Immediate notification of issues, such as system failure, oscillation, or change in signal strength is also provided via text or email.
The Enterprise 1300 generates up to 26 dBm in uplink power— enabling it to reach towers at much greater distances. With up to 17 dBm in downlink power, it’s also one of the most powerful amplifiers in its price range. This amplifier includes a 3-year manufacturer’s warranty and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Three outdoor antenna ports to target multiple carrier towers.
- Wired or LTE WilsonPro Cloud access for remote functionality.
- Up to 26 dBm in uplink power and 17 dBm in downlink power.
- XDR technology to virtually eliminate shutdown or signal loss.
- 4.3-inch LCD touchscreen for enhanced user experience.
- Works with ALL phones and cellular devices on ALL carriers
30-Day Return Policy
Most items we sell have a 30 day return window. To initiate a return, please call our office at 830-249-8999. You will need your order number and email address that was used to place your order.
To ensure a smooth refund process, please make sure of the following before requesting a return:
- The item should be in its original box and original packaging.
- The product should be returned with all of its parts and manuals.
- The product should not have been registered with the manufacturer.
Should the return not meet any of these guidelines, the return amount may be reduced or the return may be refused with no refund.
Return shipping is the buyer's responsibility. We will refund your order total, less our costs for shipping and handling each way. For items that shipped free our actual shipping costs will be deducted from your refund. Returns and refused packages could incur up to a 20% re-stocking fee; oversized items, products over 100 lbs. could incur an additional $25 restocking fee.
Some products are not returnable for any reason, per the manufacturer's request. You may be directed to the manufacturer for resolution. Please understand that we have no control over this process but will assist you through the process as best we can.
When getting your item ready to send back, please make sure that the item meets the following guidelines:
- The item is in its original box and original packaging
- The product is sent with all of its parts and manuals
- Any type of plastic covering or clam-shell has not been broken or destroyed